A Villa Apart in Mae Hong Son
From the entrance of the property, stroll over the private suspension bridge (or take a golf cart) across the river to the imposing 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Larger groups may rent both villas, or, alternatively, each villa may be rented separately.
Each villa is entered via a Thai sala, and, from its private swimming pool, offers panoramic views of the jungle green mountains, verdant rice paddies and the river beyond.
The 3 Bedroom VillaThe villa comprises three principal buildings that encompass the spacious sun deck and pool, and that house:
- The large living room, dining room and kitchen, all seating six
- The king-bedded master bedroom, with its private indoor and outdoor bathrooms
- Two further king-bedded bedrooms, each with a private bathroom
The 2 Bedroom VillaThe two bedroom villa also offers a large private sun deck and pool, and
- A large living room, dining room and kitchen
- A king-bedded master bedroom, with private indoor and outdoor bathrooms
- An additional king-bedded bedroom, with a private bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Air-conditioning and heating
- High-quality linens and decor
- A Villa Manager to provide prompt local assistance and free airport transfers
- An array of tailored services from car rental, to local tours, activities and restaurant bookings.
The Inception of Villa Mae Hong Son
Villa Mae Hong Son was conceived, designed and constructed as a private designer residence in an unparalleled setting. We fell in love with the location at first sight and set out to weave two dream properties into the beautiful scenery, blending Thai hospitality and design with international flair. We hope that you will enjoy your holidays here as much as we do!
River, Rice fields and Mountains - Your Villa neighbours
Beyond the care and experience that have gone into the villas, their magical location is their trump card. Both villas are engulfed on all sides by nature, embraced by steep jungle-clad mountains, working rice paddy terraces, and an ever-murmuring river.
Wake up in the early morning and you will be greeted by faded hues in the fields and ethereal mists floating in the valley. At sunset, the dark peaks of the all-encompassing mountains close in, as the orange sun slips below the horizon...
Villa Mae Hong Son in Pictures
Pictures paint a thousand words, so do visit our villa gallery for a range of photographs of these unique vacation rentals and their extraordinary surroundings.
Reception and Villa Plans
Happy guests? Delighted owners!
The villas' location was truly exceptional - and the property itself rivalled the view. A big "thank you!" to the welcoming team, and for the excellent food recommendations which introduced us to dishes we have never tried before. We simply did not want to leave.